Tag Products in Instagram Posts
Businesses and creators can add product tags to Instagram Posts.
Before you begin:
- You must be approved for Instagram Shopping and completed setup before tag products in your posts.
- You can tag up to 5 products per single image or video post or 20 products per multi-image post during creation.
Tag Products in your Instagram posts:
To tag products in your posts:
- Tap and toggle to Post.
- Select a photo or video and add a caption, effects and filters. Tap Next.
- Tap Tag Products. Tap the products in the photo or video that you want to tag. You can select up to 5 products per single-image and video post, or 20 products per multi-image post.
- Search for the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Share.
You can tag products in both new and existing posts from your Instagram professional account. When you share a post with product tags on Instagram, you can also share the same post on Facebook with product tags. You can do this by toggling Facebook before posting.
*Visit facebook.com/help for the latest instructions