👋🏾 there, Welcome to the Hustl Works, but if you've been part of the Hustl Works entrepreneur community for a bit now, you'll know all about mindset and the power it has. If you're here reading this, then there is a good chance that you're READY to make a change to get on your way to manifesting your entrepreneurial mindset. Positive affirmations can help you focus on your goals, values and build a successful personal online business.
The entrepreneurial mindset embodies freedom, flexibility, non-linear thinking, ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness.
What is manifestation?
Manifestation is the act of bringing forth something in physical form with the power of thought. So, how can you use manifestation in your life? Not sure where to start? Manifestation is a personal development technique or law of attraction. It provides you with the skills to harness the limitless power of their subconscious mind and bring about positive changes because those changes are something you 'intend' want. Manifestation guides you to stay focused on creating your reality.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are much like mantras. Your mantra is a repeated positive statement that you repeat over and over again, much like an affirmation. Both affirmations and mantras are used by people who want to better their lives, make changes, or improve their situations.
What is the purpose of affirmations?
The purpose of affirmations is to empower your belief system or way of thinking. This then leads to positive and productive behavioUrs.
Affirmations can be much more powerful than mantras because they are usually written in the present tense instead of the future tense like most mantras are. So instead of saying "I am" or "I will be," which is the case with most mantras, affirmations are usually stated in the present tense, such as "I am" or "I have." For example: "I am worthy of love."
Affirmations phrases can be used in A LOT of ways:
- To change your beliefs around something
- To allow yourself to see the good in a situation
- To focus your thoughts and feelings on what you desire
- To let go of fears or worries that may be holding you back from making the
How to write affirmations for manifestation?
Affirmations for manifestation are the best way to manifest your entrepreneurial mindset. It is like writing affirmations to make the dreams you are chasing (dream chasers) come true. The words you use in the affirmation must be powerfully positive and uplifting. Here are some examples of powerful affirmations for manifestation:
- I am becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- I am attracting clients who value my products.
- I am making money by selling my products online.
- I will easily make money from home
- I am free from financial worries
- I am living the good life
Others see me as successful and confident; on the other hand, changing your mindset is more difficult than changing your actions. Affirmations are a good and positive way to change your mindset because they bypass the conscious rational mind, which may be holding you back from success, and go directly to the subconscious mind, where your deepest beliefs are formed. Once you start writing powerful affirmations regularly, you will begin to see positive changes in your life. Your thoughts will become aligned with your goals, and you will notice that you start to become a goal-getter.
Here's the formula: I AM + DESIRED FEELING + NEEDED ACTION.
You can use this formula and manifestation examples above for all areas of life. It will manifest what you desire in all areas of life, not just everyday life and personal business-related things. You can use this for love, health and happiness too!
How do I start daily affirmations?
Start with your needs. Affirmations are so much more than simply positive statements. They are the most effective way to shift your mindset and approach any situation, whether entrepreneurship, health, relationships, finances, career etc. Choose a few different affirmations statements that you want to use every morning and every night, such as: "I am a being of love." or "I am at peace." or "I am healthy, wealthy, and wise."
The process is very simple:
- Identify your affirmation: Write down the most important and relevant affirmation to you and your goals. It can be something like: "I am healthy and happy.", "I am successful in my career.", "I am loved." or it can be something related to your goals or aspirations.
- Set a time to say it: Decide when you want to say your affirmation daily, for example, when you wake up, on your way to work, while you're jogging or on your way to bed.
- Post it somewhere visible: If possible, post the affirmation on a wall or in a mirror so that you can read it every day. This will remind you of your goal and keep you motivated.
- Say it with intensity: When saying your affirmation, always feel what it means for you. Let the words touch every cell of your body. Feel them vibrate until they get deeply rooted inside of you and become a part of yourself!
- Reflect on how this will affect your life: It's important to realize that positive affirmations are more than just words, especially if they're repeated over time! Try to feel how this will positively influence your life.
Check out our collection of motivational manifestation affirmation vinyl stickers. SHOP NOW
30 Affirmations to manifest your personal online business or side hustle
Goals, Dreams and Money
- I am the writer of my journey.
- I am the creator of my universe.
- I have the liberty to create any lifestyle I want.
- I choose what I become.
- I am at the rate of my lifestyle and the simplest one that can dictate my path.
- I am worth and deserving of my goals.
- I have the energy to create the lifestyles I desire.
- I actually have the energy to create change.
- I own limitless energy.
- All that I want to stay the lifestyles of my goals is internal of me.
- Everything I'm seeking out I can discover inside me.
- I am linked to an infinite supply of thoughts and creativity.
- I am in alignment with my purpose.
- The greater I sense thankful, the greater tremendous matters circulate my lifestyles to sense thankful for.
- All of the coolest I placed out into the sector constantly comes again to me.
- I concentrate on my instinct and consider my internal guide.
- I appeal to the humans and assets to guide my journey.
- I sense so thankfully for my stunning lifestyle.
- I am developing the lifestyles I love.
- Money Wealth is my birthright. Wealth exists inside me.
- I am worth growing my income.
- My skills are worthy of being paid in abundance.
- My stimulated moves create prosperity.
- I am a money magnet.
- Money flows freely to me.
- I am abundance.
- My financial institution account continues to develop constantly.
- I am open to stimulation and thoughts and possibilities for developing new streams of income.
- I am capable of being given stunning abundance into my lifestyle.
- I am deserving of all of the tremendous abundance coming my way.
To start you off on your entrepreneur manifesting journey, check out the FREE Aspiring Entrepreneur guide 101. The entrepreneurial mindset is an ability to push yourself to the limit, and it means you are committed to success and achieving your goals. It is unbelievable how much you learn about life and yourself (and others) by creating and running your own personal online business.
Your thoughts become your mindset, especially as an entrepreneur.
Choose a few of the affirmations above that stood out to you. It's important to pick affirmations that resonate with you and speak to what you want in life. Don't just use affirmations because they are popular or what your friends/family/colleagues are using - make sure they are something that truly resonates with you and helps you achieve the things you want for yourself. Keep that listing with you at all times you go. Let those affirmations fill your thoughts and be honest with yourself and write down what you truly believe.
Have you ever manifested whatever nearly immediately thru the use of affirmations? What are your favourite affirmations for manifestation? Drop a comment below
More mindset reads: