Hey their 👋🏾, When things don't go as expected, what should we do? Do we swallow our disappointment and give up completely? Or can we learn from our experience and learn from others who have succeeded and take what they have learned into our own lives? These are the lessons that entrepreneurs learn best. They don't just learn how to survive; they also learn how to thrive.
In these dark moments, remember that the people who are doing the best are the ones who are not worrying about how they feel. They are focused on what they are going to do next. They don't look at everything through rose-colored glasses. Empowering quotes permit us to see what is important in life and to step beyond our comfort zone without fear.
24 times out of 30, we underestimate how inspiring it is to keep going when things get tough. We have this internal belief that we're so much better at this than everything else, that we could figure it out or resolve to persevere no matter what. But there's not a lot of evidence that shows persistence is that hard. Rather, it appears to be quite easy. Sometimes hard things seem easy because we have no realistic expectation of how far we'll ever get.
The key to keep going is in our pockets. We can create decisions that impact our lives positively and drastically improve our quality of life, no matter how challenging the situation. The key to reclaiming your voice and power is creating simple habits – simple actions you can take with every breath you take. These habits keep you motivated; they keep taking you where you want to go and putting food on your table (or not).
Life can be a struggle between the will to live and the need to survive. It may feel as though there is no way out of this dire situation, but we must remember that there is always another day ahead. Living life to the fullest can sometimes be lonely as we are forced to search for happiness in a cold and lonely world. But it doesn't have to be this way. By focusing on the positive, by using our imagination, reaching out to others, and learning new skills, we can all find ways to flourish even in these challenging times.
Here are 24 quotes to motivate you to keep going and remain strong when the entrepreneurial journey gets a little rocky.
- Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t. – Jerry Rice
- I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving. – Morgan Freeman
- Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers. – Socrates
- If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is. – Catherine Pulsifier
When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. — Elon Musk
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- Impossible is just an opinion. – Paulo Coelho
- No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.― Jaymin Shah
- Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later. – Unknown
- Work like there is someone working twenty four hours a day to take it away from you. – Mark Cuban
- If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. – Sheryl Sandberg
- Leaders can let you fail and yet not let you be a failure. – Stanley McChrystal
- You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. – Shonda Rhimes
- I now tried a new hypothesis: It was possible that I was more in charge of my happiness than I was allowing myself to be. – Michelle Obama
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Kurt Cobain
- Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise. – Frank Ocean
- Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried but you’ve actually been planted. – Christine Caine
- Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is. – Anne Frank
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. – Pele
- The hard days are what make you stronger. – Aly Raisman
- If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles. – Wayne Dyer
- Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. – Theodore Roosevelt
- The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. — Kobe Bryant
- You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it. — Jen Sincero
- Our identity is wrapped up in what others think of us—or, more accurately, what we think others think of us. — Jay Shetty
- The task of building a good habit is like cultivating a delicate flower one day at a time. — James Clear
The mind is an amazing thing. It can be used for good or ill. This article aims to get you into a mindset that will allow you to succeed no matter the challenges that you face. It will be a long read, but we promise it will be worth it. In this post, we're going to cover: How to develop an entrepreneurial mindset (or why you should not) — Why some ideas succeed and some fail — What mental attitudes are good and bad For entrepreneurs who wish to grow their side hustles or create new career opportunities. It sounds easy, but many people struggle with developing this mindset. The emotions associated with the word start can be phase-related and don't always correspond with our achievements in our lives. If you want to develop your entrepreneurial mindset into an unstoppable force that will enable you to take the next step towards achieving your goals, you need to stay focused on achieving it; take our:
FREE ASPIRING ENTREPRENEUR MINDSET 101 GUIDE BUNDLE Learn how to get into the right mindset to start an online business. At the end of this guide, you should have a better idea of where you are in your entrepreneurship journey and be able to take the next step.
Let's get sh*t done, together!