If you were wondering "how to add a new website property in Google Analytics", we got you on a super quick tutorial.
What You Need
Before we dive in, here are things you'll already need:
- Google Analytics account (linked to a gmail account)
- Website URL(s) already purchased (optional: list of websites)
Step by Step
- Sign into Google Analytics
- Bottom-left "Admin"
- Choose the "User" account that this property will be managed under (like your business name for example) *or create one
- Add new property (name it to match the website URL)
- Add new data source (add all relative website url's you own & want to track as data sources, ie. both .com and .ca)